A welcoming hand of applause

As some of you may have noticed, I got a sponsor!
I'm so excited to tell you all about them, not only because it's a great site, but because the people who designed it are are genius!
How many of you have gone online to search for a photographer and not only did you not find what you wanted, it took you hours to weed through all the websites?
Photographerblue has taken care of that for you. With a growing database of photographers worldwide, they take the work out of it all so you have more time to enjoy their work.
I especially want to let all of you photographers out there know about them. With multiple packages available, you're going to want to check it out and get signed up as soon as possible so that people like me can find you with one click.
I can't wait to see more photographers in my area on there, it will be the first place I go to find someone for our next family portraits.
If nothing else, click on their link and let me know what you think!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts