March Showers


Happy Monday to all!
Well I spent my weekend getting ready for a baby shower for some very dear friends of ours. Their little girl is due in a few months and we were so excited to help them get a start on outfitting her. Let it be said that I did not do the shower alone, many other dear friends did lend their extremely helpful hands.
Cherry Blossoms with cranberries filling the vase captured the essence of Spring.

The sister of the honoree and another friend spent hours making delicious fortune cookies.



Different Asian style foods were served in an array of glass dishes.


The best part, other than showering them with gifts and eating good food, was that the whole shower cost less than $150 dollars! (Though we would have happily spent more if needed...they read my blog too :-)

So, I hope all of you had as great of a weekend as I did. Be sure to keep checking in this week, as I plan on doing a giveaway in keeping with my new Thursday's "We Can Do It Cheaper" theme. Put on your thinking caps and be sure to link up with the great idea's I've seen you all post!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts