Pool House - Phase 3 1/2

I really don't feel like I can say that we are on to phase 4 yet. *sigh*
Why is it that the "simple" projects are never simple?

Anyhoo, here we are. We have finished all of the planks and started on the ceiling and painting. You like my paint color? It's called Kilz. Ha. Remember I'm trying to keep this very low budget and I could never find any "whoops" paint so I went with some leftover Kilz that we already had. I actually like it.
My husband has done most of this for me since his nail gun is much faster than my little hammer and nail. I'm still looking for tips from anyone who has painted concrete. I think that will be my project next week. I can't wait to see how it turns out!
No, that is not the front door. It was a former doggy-door that I plan on making into the boys own little entrance. My oldest asks me daily if I'm going to build his door today.


Here is what a construction site looks around our place. Pretty huh? I know all you green thumbs are admiring my ferns. Thank you.
What can I say? I'm a natural. Isn't he cute with his one little sprout?
Dumb fern is mocking me.

Stay tuned. More pool house to come. Also, my giveaway is still going on! Click right over there to the right to take you to it, or just exercise your little digits and scroll down a bit to my post!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts