Still Kick'n

How much do you hate doing garage sales! Not shopping them, actually hosting one of the lovely little things yourself.
Sooo, that's where I've been the last few days. I'm glad to have a semi-empty spot in my garage and a few bucks in pocket but.... shew! I gotta tell ya that I don't look forward to doing that again for a loooooong time.

So anyway, to sum it all up, that's where I disappeared to and am now back and ready to get to work on my pool house again. I'm also going to be helping out a friend with a bathroom remodel, so stay tuned for that update as well. When I was looking at Houzz for some ideas then I came across some great bathrooms. I'll share a few of my favorites later on.

Thanks for all the comments and you brave of heart that decided to follow along!!!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts