We Can Do It Cheaper - Signs On My Mind

The Virginia House



I'm going crazy with signs these days. Every since I saw this post over at Three Ring Cottage I've been addicted.

So this week I'm going a little off the beaten path since I have nothing to compare them to in price or expertise(Other than Three Ring Cottage and hers are Great!).

Share in my sign love'n...

Here they are before bathing in sandpaper and stain.


After putting on their makeup, then scraping it off. Aaaaahhhh.....


They have already found a home. Bet you can't guess where it is?

I'll give you a hint...

I had so much fun doing these and the sky is really the limit. Different styles, colors, places....
So the best part about them? Free! I love Free!(not just free, but Free!) The wood was either scraps of plywood or pieces my father-in-law gave me that he had cut off when he built a fence. Oh, I have one more sign in the works right now that I think will be my favorite.

BTW, to those that are curious: I chose these locations because they either meant something to me or they just sound great and I would love to go there someday!

Okeee Dokeee, now it's your turn. We made it all the way up to 9 links last week, so lets see if we can do 10! Remember that I will be picking of your great projects to be featured next week!
1. Only link your post, not your blogs address!
2. Be sure to take that button at the top with you so that everyone can know where you're linking up!
3. Please only link crafts, DIY projects and the like. I don't want to delete your link!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts