Gitter Done Challenge - My Etsy Store!

FJI's Gitter Done! challenge

Hallelujaaaaaah!!!!
Do you hear angels singing?

Thank you to Funky Junk Interiors for once more hosting a great link party!! As soon as Donna announced that she was going to make this a monthly thing, I jumped up and got to work! I've wanted to get my Etsy store up and running for months (and months) now but lacked the proverbial kick in the tail. "Gitter Done" was my kick and I am open for business!

I have many more items to list, but need just a leeetle more time.

All my items are either hand made or something I have bought and redone.

See something you like but want a different color, size or picture?

I do custom orders too. Just let me know what you want and I'll make it just for you. Doing it all through Etsy makes it safe and easy for us both.

Be sure to stop in and look around.

Let me know what you think. I'm biting my nails...

I'll be doing a GRAND OPENING giveaway from my store soon, so make sure you come back!

Thanks again to Funky Junk for the inspiration to Gitter Done!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts