New Stuff Listed!

I finally found the time got to work and listed some of my stuff from Antique Alley in my Etsy Store.

I love using these little pots around the house to store stuff in, or just to look pretty!
Looking for the perfect shower gift? This sign will send dreamy vibes to the new little one!
I've listed more numbered balls that can be used as a vase/bowl filler or as hanging ornaments.
I made another rustic beach sign, this time in a distressed black for a more edgy look.

This sign is perfect for a farmhouse kitchen!

SOLD
 My numbered pillow is listed now. I'll be sorry to see this one go.
There's more stuff to see in my STORE so be sure to stop by!
Photobucket
This post brought to you by:



Try out photographerblue to find a local photographer, or get your name on the list for free if you are a photographer. The more the better!
 Visit thecsiproject.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts