Some Deals Just Can't Be Passed Up.

So the other day I was perusing Craigslist (my way to shop!) and came across a sofa for only a small amount and he would deliver! Well I've been wanting to trade our sofa for something a little lighter for some time but I knew that I had to either break even or make money on ours (it was also an inexpensive CL find about a year ago)
To make a long story longer.... The sofa was delivered and was... awful! Cat scratches all over it. We paid the guy for the delivery and he took it back (this had been our agreement and he was very nice!).


On to the next day when Craigslist made my heart beat faster again. This time with a leather sofa for less than we spend on groceries in a week. Crazy good deal!

I have some new (cheap) artwork that will be going above the sofa later in the week, as well as new lighting from that window I keep talking about. Well the window won't be coming this week... but soon? (I wonder if my husband reads this and if that would be considered nagging?)


Anyway, I know many of you are wondering about the rest of my kitchen, and I promise that full reveal will be soon as well..... Er, and the baby room.... In all honesty that one has come to a standstill since I still hate the cold and I still haven't figured out how to spray paint a baby bed in my living room.

By the way, the current art work in my living room, two large ship/boat pics (seen here) will be sold on Craigslist if anyone local (DFW Texas) is interested!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts