I Think They Call This Nesting.

I know you've all been wondering where I am.

Or perhaps not.

I'm here though. Doing things like...

Boiling 500 gallons of water to unstop a pesky bath drain.

Discovering that my youngest was using his buckets to play in the toilet.

Making a list, checking it twice 300 times and adding more stuff rather than removing stuff.

Cleaning things that no one else will ever notice.

Editing pics of my darling new niece. (my sister here in Texas had her third child last week.)

Appreciating the rain but not the violent storms with alarms and hail that keep happening these days. (although I am very thankful for the lack of damage in comparison to so many of you out there these days)

Trying to enjoy the stretching, hiccups, feet in my ribs feelings before they come to a crashing, laboring halt in a few weeks.

In other words, boring stuff. I do actually have some neater stuff to share with you all, but I need to actually finish some of it and I need some real sunlight gushing through my windows so that I can take some decent photo's. Until then....

Hey, don't forget that We Can Do It Cheaper Monthly Copy/Recreation Party also revs itself up this week. You can check back Thursday with all your lovely links. I have another great Etsy Sponsor ready to gift one lucky winner with a prize so stay tuned!

THIS WEEK ONLY!
15% Off any item in my Etsy Store when you use the code LOVEMOM!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts