Sweet Caroline... New Sign

I'm a painting machine these days. My fingers are stuck in this strange little cramped position. No finger nail polish for me, just splatters of random paint and stain adorn these tattered nails.

Yuck.

I love the painting though, and luckily I have a self cleaning house and my kids are self sufficient at the ripe ages of 4, 2 and 3 months, so I can just paint around the clock.

Heh-heh.

I normally do most of my painting around 12-2 am. Luckily I don't require too much sleep. At least not till my body rebels against me and shuts down with no warning;-)


One of my many sweet little nieces has the middle name of Caroline. Poor thing has all brothers so I decided to paint a sign in honor of her. It helps that I happen to love her name and the song too.



 
I hope I didn't dig a huge hole for myself cause I have like 7 or 28 nieces. I can't paint that many signs. She's the only one with all brothers though:-)




 
I would be remiss if I didn't say a big ol' thank you to my little sister. She is the one I text my finished projects to at 3 AM. (she lives on the East coast) She is always honest with me (I think) and my biggest little sister cheerleader. (because I have older sisters who are great cheerleaders too)


 

See that beautiful Willow Cloche in the pics? Yup, that's the one I got from The Foundary. I've gotten a few things there lately that I'll share with you soon. I love that place though! (Click on their name or over on the side to sign up. It's free!)


By the way, I am trying something totally new for me. Sewing a slipcover. Yeah. Wish me luck. I'll let you know how much hair I lose it goes.

Got more signs coming. Here's a sneak peak.


Happy Wednesday!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts