Etsy Shop: Pigeon Toe Ceramics



I've been browsing Etsy a lot lately. It's like your own personal "One of a Kind Show" online. I love buying unique quality items with the click of a button. The downside to Etsy is that there are so many shops which makes it hard sometimes to find the good stuff. One way I find new shops is that I rely on the "Suggested Shops" feature in my Etsy account. They provide me a list of shops that they think I may like, based on my favourites already.

One little shop that just came on my radar is Pigeon Toe Ceramic. I hearted about 5 things in a matter of 1 minute. I've been collecting ideas for gifts for birthdays and the Holidays coming up. The simplicity of the white ceramic with the burst of colour on the inside is classic -yet modern.

Items: Top Photo, Clockwise from Top Left: Scan Birdhouse, $120Rope Birdfeeder $72Folder Salt & Pepper CellarsMini Creamer $20  Bottom Photo: Mason Jar Votive Lantern, $36

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts