Fun Font for Halloween

So moving on from the drama that was yesterday (resolution was reached, see that post for an update) I thought I'd show you what I do when I sometimes get stressed. Craft! Yay! So this is again, a super easy thing to do. Granted, I make stamps for a living so this is kind of easier for me, but you can do this with a store bought stamp. Michaels likely has Halloween stamps out. I found this super cute font called EVILZ, which is free font for personal use. (Need I remind you to please educate yourself on copyright - this font, for example, you can use for your own fun but you can't *sell* it. So have fun crafting but don't think about making a poster out of it)


So I thought it was such a fun font. Now Oscar is way too little for candy this halloween, but he has some buddies on the street who are, so I thought it would be super cute to put special goodie bags together for his special friends. The problem with blogging --- likely everyone who is getting one, will now see my little surprise. So, um, act surprised when you get it. Please and thank you. :)


So I turned one of the font characters into a stamp for my personal colelction. (Note - personal collection, I'm not selling it) Isn't it sooooo cute? Download that font and print out some of the bigger letters and cut them out and make them for your window. Like the crow. SOO awesome. And free. Thanks for your love yesterday. I heart you all.

Update: Sorry, totally forgot to tell you that you can pick up small sets of these bags in my shop, you can also find them on Etsy, and in lots of shipping supply companies. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts