Giving the Gift of Tea

Yesterday at 4pm, I went for an Afternoon Tea with my Mom, Dad and Sister at T-Buds. Have you ever experienced afternoon tea? It's one of my favourite things to do, especially with my family. Tea - finger sandwiches, scones, clotted cream - perfection. [Also, be sure you know the difference between Afternoon Tea and High Tea before talking to my Dad or Sister, they are quite educated on the differences!)

The fun continued well past the Afternoon Tea, as I came home to a lovely e-mail from an old University friend Devon, who, unknowing of my afternoon adventures, asked if I liked tea. I replied "Yes!" ....and this morning I woke up to find a gift basket on my doorstep filled with these...


Yay! So much fun! The reason for the promo was that they are doing this fun event ....



I may go to this - It sounds like fun. But anyhow, back to the teas - I'm pretty darn excited to have this awesome collection. Here's what I did, because the teas smelt SOOOO good, I cracked open the box, and divided up the packets as I was going to give some to my sister .... but the more I thought about it, the more I realized that this would make a perfect, affordable holiday gift for friends this year. Because honestly, who has money to buy EVERYONE gifts. So, thanks to Twinnings, and that gift basket I got thanks to my friend Devon, I have come up with a DIY project of giving teas ... What you do is this.

1. Buy an assortment of teas like those that Twinnings gave me
2. Buy some sweet little cotton bags [You can find them on Etsy, or in my shop]
3. Get a stamp set [Like here] and you stamp someones name on the bag.


Stamp anything you want onto the little bags...


Honestly, they make the sweetest gifts! AND, they smell SO nice. [Not to mention super economical].

Because it's fun to share, I've divided up the tea bags and I'll just randomly pick 2 comments from the blog comments between now, and next Monday, and you'll get a sample bag like the one I made for my friends above. I'll even stamp your name on the bag so it's personalized! Because personalized stuff is fun. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts