Having A Picnik

So yesterday I shared with you some photo's and a little on what I use to edit them.
Remember, this is for the lazy moms.
That's you?

Good.

Read on...


1st Photo. Straight out of the camera.


2nd Photo. Edited on Picnik.

1st Photo. Straight out of the camera.

2nd Photo. Edited with Picnik

Pretty nifty eh?
I have to say, I am often (always) guilty of over-editing photo's cause it's just so fun!
There are a few actions I go to routinely, but for the most part I just play around and see what works.
Some of my favorite things are these:
Under Basic Edits
Exposure
Crop
Colors
Under Effects
Gritty
HDR-ish
Boost
Vibrance
Cross Process
Dots and Dots
Texture
Under Touch-Up
(it's hard to admit but these are all fun to use;-)
Blemish Fix (great for bruises and scrapes)
Eye Bright
Air Brush
Blush
Sometimes when you really highlight a pic than it takes all the color out, so blush works great for adding some pinch to the cheeks!

Of course it helps if you have a great photo to start with, but I am sad to say that I rarely do.
I do happen to have some lovely little models that make it super fun to take, edit and view pictures though!

I would love to know if this helps anyone!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts