Liking the New Lights! And Other Stuff Too!

It was one of those spur-of-the-moment things.
I saw these lamps on The Foundary and I had all these awesome credits to their store, soooo.

I bought them for just pennies.


I've kinda been heading a little more industrial in my decorating, so these were really the perfect touch.


I have found many cool things from The Foundary.
Just wait till you see my new "rug".
Actually don't wait.
 See it right now.


On the floor.
Look on the floor.
Theeerrre ya go! Likey? Me too.
I had have great plans to paint it like Miss Mustard Seeds.
Not today though.
Or tomorrow...
I also bought this Willow Cloche on The Foundary.
I like it too.
The message here is... whatever you get out of it.
But I like my new lights, rug and cloche.
Ahhh, there's the message!


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts