Short and Sweet...

This may be one of the shortest posts I've done. Just a quick one to let you all know that I've finished another yummy piece and it's ready to sell! 

IMG_0551
BEFORE

IMG_0554

IMG_0553

IMG_0836

IMG_0831

IMG_0834
Antique Dresser $275

This piece would be great in any room as a dresser, a bureau or credenza in an entryway or even converted to a sink counter and cabinet. The possiblities are endless!

Until I find a market to sell all of my fab pieces, this is how I will have to promote them. Hate to do it this way but then again, for those of you who aren't in this area, how else will I share my lovelies? (smile)

What are you up to this week? It's been a crazy busy one for us around here! 


Linking up with...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts