The Ugly Truth...

I have been MIA and this is why...

IMG_0913

I know. It's ugly. Drips and all...I am so ashamed. :)

My house (and brain) have been turned upside down for the past few days because I am as bad as they come when it comes to procrastinating. (I mean, I am preggers but no excuses here...)

My first Holiday Open House is tomorrow and can you tell that I am NOT ready...well, almost. 

I have two pieces of furniture left to finish before noon tomorrow. Something about waiting until the VERY last minute just motivates me to work harder! 

So, I will update again this weekend AFTER all the fun! 

But I leave you with a few sneak peaks at some of the pieces I am taking to the open house. 

Wish me luck! 

IMG_0915

IMG_0914

IMG_0912

IMG_0909


Furniture Feature Fridays

Chic on a Shoestring Decorating

The Shabby Nest





Yawning,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts