Piggy Sign

Even though I finally finished my Classic Furniture order for 11 signs and my Edwards Pie sign, my mind is still spilling with ideas.

Lucky I still have other places to sell things.
Like my Etsy store and our booth down in Granbury, TX.

So I whipped this little piggy up the other day to go to Market On The Square.
(Our booth is there on the second floor)

One Little Piggy went to Market...

Hope this little piggy doesn't come home.
Or I'll be the one saying "Wee, Wee, Wee!".

In real life it looks kinda like zinc, with chalk writing on it.
(Derek actually asked me if it was chalk when he was taking it to the car)
I'll be doing this method again for sure!
The "method" you ask?
Gray chalk paint.
 (made my own chalk paint using this idea)
White glaze to give it a chalky look.
Used watered down white Gesso to paint the text and graphic.
I actually gave it a very light sanding after I took these pics.
Gave it a little softer look.

***
Don't forget about my 31 Bag Giveaway!!
 Still plenty of time to enter!
 You can always book a party (house or catalog) and get your own free bag when you mention my blog! (See this post for more info)

 
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts