TGIF

Yay for Fridays! First off, HELLO and WELCOME to new followers and THANK YOU to everyone who takes the time to leave a comment. They are so very appreciated and always make me smile, so please keep them coming :)


I've been a pillow-making machine lately! The plan is to take some new photos of our updated living room this weekend, but here's a little preview of the Kijiji chair I slipcovered a few weeks ago. I'm loving the black and white stripes. In addition to these pillows, I was up way too late last night making felted balls for my garland, which I can't wait to share with you on Monday (still have to string them into a garland, hang it and take photos). I tried the dryer method and the hand rolling method, so I'll walk through the pros and cons of each in Monday's post (basically, you need to decide how much of a perfectionist you are and how much time you have).

Adam and I are off to the Valley for a much-needed visit with our families this weekend. My mom finished her last session of chemo today, so we're going to start the weekend by celebrating her clean bill of health  - with champagne of course! What are you up to this weekend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts