DIY stained doors


On Sunday, Adam and I finished hanging our interior doors! I love their dark finish against the white trim and light walls in the bedrooms and bathroom (this picture was taken from the hallway, where both the trim and walls still need to be painted - the trim will be the same creamy white we've used throughout the house and the walls will be the same blueish-grey we used downstairs).


I wasn't sure about using oil-rubbed bronze doorknobs on our dark-stained doors at first, but I love the finished look. So much better than our old doors, which looked like this:



Improvement much? I'm so happy to have this project checked off the list :) We're starting to look into hardwood flooring options for the bedrooms, which is hopefully our next big project! What did you do this weekend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts