Nursery plans

via
Maybe it's because today is my birthday or maybe it's because we heard our baby's heartbeat for the first yesterday, or maybe it's just because Serena and Lily is offering 25% off all signature patterned sheeting until Valentine's Day, but last night I impulsively ordered this Pimento French Ring Crib Sheet:

Seriously, how could I resist? The first picture is the inspiration for our nursery - we're planning to convert the current guest room into a nursery (the third bedroom will become the new guest room). The current guest room actually shares a lot of elements with my inspiration photo: greyish-white walls, white trim, green curtains, light hardwood floors and my there's my beloved pistaschio green dresser. We recently bought a crib on Kijiji and I've been going back and forth about painting it white or aqua blue, so when I came across this picture I felt like it was a sign. And the colour in the crib sheet is the perfect accent colour (kind of like the pink pillow in my inspiration photo), don't you think?

Happy Friday!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts