BlogPodium


A quick post to end the night, or, perhaps to start the day. :) As many of you know, I'm the co-founder of BlogPodium with my friend Jen. We've been feverishly working away on our next event "The Business of Blogging" and I'm REALLY excited to tell you that it *just* launched. Some fun things - Nicole Balch from Making it Lovely is flying into Toronto to be our keynote speaker. [I may have flipped out when that was confirmed] and secondly, I'm on the panel talking about my experiences with the monetization of my blog. Take a peek at the whole itinerary, it's awesome and I hope you join us. :) And hey, if you're outside of Toronto (but in Canada) AyA Kitchens is having a contest to fly a lucky blogger to Toronto and pay for 2 nights at a Hotel. YAY!  Thanks for your amazing support for the last event. The event was pretty short the last time, so I'm really looking forward to having more time to mingle with my fellow bloggers. xo Linds

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts