Finally Home

But just think of stepping on shore
And finding it heaven
Of touching a hand
And finding it God's
Of breathing new air
And finding it celestial
Of waking up in glory
And finding it home!

(Don Wyrtzen ~ Finally Home)
Dear Grandma,
Today we feel a little bit of sadness and a little bit of joy.
Today you are in heaven with our Lord & Saviour!
Thank you for raising my mom to be the amazing woman she is today.
Thank you for having me and Brooke come stay with you almost every summer for a week.
For the trip you and Grandaddy took me on.
For the ceramic ducks you had that we would put raisins and chocolate chips behind and wait for you to find them and get all indignant. 
Thank you for everything you were to us here on earth.
I will remember you every time I see a pansy:-)
We love you and will miss you.
Goodbye for now.
We'll see you in heaven one day.


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts