My Aya Kitchens and Baths Dream Kitchen

When I heard about the AyA "Blogpodium Bound" Contest, I couldn't wait to start working on my dream kitchen design! The timing couldn't be better - we recently started planning and saving for a major kitchen reno. So, here's what I'm dreaming about while I save my pennies:


My dream kitchen is one part modern, one part classic. I’ve chosen modern elements like Aya's Manhattan Urban Moda painted cabinets and their brushed nickel handles, along with classics like white subway tile and a gorgeous farmhouse faucet. The blue-grey wall colour compliments the nickel hardware and stainless steel appliances, while walnut butcherblock countertops (yum!) and dark wood floors add some warmth. The handkerchief-style curtain keeps things casual and lets in plenty of light. Oh, and a few touches of green are a must. I’m not going to lie, I’d jump into this picture in a heartbeat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts