Pool Redo - DAY 9

Day 9.
Ahhhh.
The realization of how much work will be left to do after they are done sets in.
Grass and weeds to be killed.
Grass and weeds to be grown.
Flowers to plant.
Edging that will need to be replaced.
Fences and gates fixed..
You don't want to see the whole list.
Come to think of it, neither do I.


The rest of the forms were set in place and all the rebar completed.
It looks like we are hosting a boy scouts camping trip for mice.
To those of you who have never seen the guts of concrete, these little tents support the rebar and keep it off the ground.
Nifty.
They charged us $25 a tent so we told them to double up.
We're loaded.

(note to the gullible: that was a joke)

I spent an hour or so sweeping the patio that evening.
They were so kind to clean up the pile I made.
I hope I don't get billed for that...

Looks like concrete tiiimmmmeee!
I have to say that I don't think I'll be sad to see this adventure end.
Having 1-15 men in my backyard every day puts a kink in my daily routines.
Ha.
I have no routines.
(except for iced coffee. Yup, evvvvery day!)
Been taking more walks just to let myself and the boys out for a while.
When we're kenneled too long we start to bite and devour each other.
Fresh air is good.
We can let our tongues hang out and our tails wag.

Until Day 10....
(by the way, today was day 10. Will share tomorrow)
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts