best gift for new parents....

Do you have a favourite gift that you give to new parents? Or maybe as a new parent, was there something that stood out to you, as pretty awesome? I was going through old photos and came across this.

One of the most helpful gifts came from Aubrey's Aunt Gail in Edmonton (watch her on CityTV here). She had Whole Foods deliver a bag of the most delicious pre made food. I remember being so excited to have a healthy, fresh meal. I hadn't realized how little we were eating until after this arrived. It was really one of the most appreciated gifts.

That gift changed how I give gifts to certain people now. Although it's not always appropriate to give food - if it is appropriate (like you know them well, or are a neighbour) I try to bring muffins or something easy for the parents to grab.

What about you? Did you have a favourite gift that you were given, or did someone do something memorable for you?

Update: I am banging my head on my desk. I tried ordering something similar for friends and it was the most frustrating experience. Ugh. The food is awesome but heck, I need to find somewhere else to order food from.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts