kitchen accessories | crate and barrel

One thing I'm really looking forward to (above having a brand spanking new kitchen) is putting new kitchen accessories into the space. I've resisted buying anything for the kitchen for a long time, as I wanted to make everything *new* when the kitchen was complete. I thought it would be fun to dedicate a week to kitchen accessories from my favourite shops. So here are my favourite picks from great stores. Enjoy!


Next up on my imaginary accessory shopping trip for the new (not so imaginary) kitchen, would be Crate and Barrel, an obvious stop for kitchen items. They carry pretty much everything that you would want for a new kitchen - Appliances, dishware, linens...everything. Although they have everything you could want, I fell for their cooking utensils.  Above on the left, the Sebastian Conran collection is so trendy - it looks like the utensils have been dipped in white paint. And because I'm a sucker for green, I'd have some of these Le Creuset accessories too. And while shopping I'd add this to my cart. 

Shop the Crate and Barrel Kitchen Collection here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts