kitchen accessories | west elm

One thing I'm really looking forward to (above having a brand spanking new kitchen) is putting new kitchen accessories into the space. I've resisted buying anything for the kitchen for a long time, as I wanted to make everything *new* when the kitchen was complete. I thought it would be fun to dedicate a week to kitchen accessories from my favourite shops. So here are my favourite picks from great stores. Enjoy!  
West Elm is a go to spot for pretty much everything "home" and I noticed their huge kitchen selection when they hosted a Blogger Preview in the Spring. Two of my favourite items are functional pieces, but are so beautiful that they would likely be left out on display at all times. First - the Schmidt Brothers Cutting Board - I love the wood tone and the brand is of the highest quality. Love it. Next up I'm like this Slate + Wood Board. Wouldn't a collection of these for a dinner party be lovely? Who am I kidding, we're not having a dinner party for awhile, but perhaps if I have girlfriends over, this would present cheese and grapes nicely.

Shop West Elm's Kitchen Selection here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts