Picking a counter top profile

Aubrey is working away at the house. It's moving along quickly. As we get closer to the cabinets being installed it means that we are that much closer to needing to order the counter top. Although I've picked my counter material I need to pick an edge/ counter profile. I'm leaning to a very straight egde - here are some inspirational shots. 

One thing I've noticed is that I've favoured photos that have counters that are very close to the edge of the cabinetry, so very little overhang. This would be good for a galley kitchen as it gives us more walkway. In our old kitchen there was an overhang of a few inches which in retrospect, really cut into the space for walking area, but also cut into the space visually. Reducing the overhang will really improve the look I think. Does anyone have any advice having gone through this before? So. Many. Decisions.
From top to bottom. Decor Pad. Remodelista.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts