Sneak Peak: No. 123 Rue des Park Lane

I've been working my bottom off over here getting ready for Haley's Cottage's No. 123 Rue des Park Lane. 

And I still feel like I have a ton of work to do.


 Lots of small things to fluff my space and make it through the day just in case ALL of my furniture sells first. *wink, wink*

Life is full.

And this summer promises to make it even more full. 

But, enough of that. I will save that rant for another post. 

I have to show you my new favorite and just one of the pieces making its debut at the show next week. 

Photobucket

Not all of my pieces will be this style of course but I just love how this one turned out.


I just WISH that I could remember to get those before pics in prior to slapping paint on!

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

And my absolute favorite flowers...hydrangeas.

 These are some that I picked last year and let dry. I just love how they dry so perfectly. 

Photobucket


Photobucket

All the extra scroll work and details in this piece make it so charming and elegant. 



IMG_1676

Okay, so maybe that was more than a sneak peek. But, you can admit it...you liked it! 


This week is going to be a whirlwind of last minute crafting and painting to prep for the show! 


I will check in again in a few days with more "sneak peeks"!!!


 


p.s. I just realized I posted a pic of the drawer without final hardware. Oh, my. 



Linking up to...
Furniture Feature Fridays with Miss Mustard Seed


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts