A Second Look and Full of Nerves

Okay, this may be the shortest post ever! I am frantic over here painting and screwing and putting final touches on my pieces before Saturday's big show! Remember that if you are in the Seattle or surrounding areas be sure to come by No. 123 Rue de Park Lane on Saturday, July 7th from 10a-7p and bring the whole family! 

Here are a few more sneak peeks at what's in store for this awesome French Inspired Vintage Market! Enjoy and hope to see you there! 


IMG_1731 






IMG_1733

Photobucket

The final details...


No. 123 Rue de Park Lane
A French Inspired Market
Saturday, July 7 from 10a-7p
Kirkland, WA
(Vendors will line the street of Park Lane)


Hope to see you there! And hope you enjoyed a few sneak peeks! I will be back next week (after I catch my breath) with pics of my space and a recap of all the fun! Hope you've all had a wonderful week! 


Best of the best to you,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts