Nursery Reveal

I'm officially ready to call the nursery finished - or at least as finished as it's going to be before baby gets here. You've seen most of the pieces so far, but here they are all together:



The crib was painted with Rustoleum's Painter's Touch spray paint in aqua. The crib sheet is from Serena & Lily and I found the crib skirt on Kijiji. The art above the crib is a DIY project.



I lengthened an existing pair of curtains by adding new fabric panels and added ORB handles to the window. The basket, which holds baby's growing collection of books and toys, was a HomeSense find.


Adam had this mirror when we started dating, the lambskin was a shower gift and I purchased the chair from Wire Home Furnishings. Adam installed a dimmer switch and replaced the old outlet with a new, bright white one - small changes that make a big difference.


I installed these floating shelves from Home Depot myself and filled them with both new and sentimental items. The numbers print is from Penny Paper Co. and the giraffe art is from The Paper Nut on Etsy.




We maximized the storage space in this tiny closet by adding some inexpensive shelving and then had some fun with a potato stamp project.


The changing table was a hand-me-down that I painted and the alphabet wall decal is from DeSerres.


Oh, and just for fun, here's what the room looked like before we started:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts