Trent University

My sister and Oscar at Trent University - note the architecture and decor. I also just love the photo of the two of them
Sunday, July 8th, 2012 was my Dad's birthday - the first birthday of him not being here with us. On this day we celebrated him at a reception in his honour hosted by Trent University. As part of the event, a bridge was named "The Stephenson Bridge" - after Dad and Mom. It was named for Dad for all of his dedication to the University, and to Mom for her support behind the scenes, allowing Dad to dedicate so much time to Trent over the years. To read more about the event, as well as photos from the day I invite you to click on "Read More". There are many photos, hence why I've condensed this post.
Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts