Home for the Holidays Linky Party: Christmas Trees

Hey there all of you veteran and new Home for the Holidays Linky Party friends! Are you ready to share your most wonderful Christmas trees?
I am so excited to see what you all are doing to decorate your prickly piney creations in your home!
 
I thought I would share a few that I've spied around the web while reading blogs and surfing around.


I just love this idea of tiered galvanized buckets. This lovely creation is from Laura over at FindingHOME. Now this, of course, isn't your traditional tree but that's exactly what makes it so fun! If you look closely, you'll see TWO trees here.
 Just love the rustic feel of it all.
 
Finding Home Holiday Housewalk Galvanized Tree
 Image Finding Home




I had to share this one from Dear Lillie.
Love this lady's blog and her tree is amazing as usual.




And I, of course, wanted to share our tree with you. For the past two years I've kinda had the same style. A little rustic. A little vintage. A lotta fun.


edited2


I picked up these sweet angel ornaments last year at 75% off at the end of the season.
They ending up costing only 1.00 each! Score!


edited3




edited4



edited5


So, are you ready to share your wonderful trees? Get ready to link up and show off your beautiful creations! Can't wait to hear the stories behind your favorite ornaments and family traditions surrounding your trees!
 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts