bits + pieces


This week flew by. Here are some things that didn't get blogged about.
  • Better Homes and Gardens featured my kitchen on their website. It has the loveliest write up - They captured what we had hoped - that our big box store kitchen doesn't look at all like it came flat packed on a delivery truck.
  • I want to learn how to sew so my Mom gave me my grandfather's sewing machine. Something was wrong with the machine, so we didn't get very far, but we're going to try to get it fixed and maybe in 2015 I'll show you some awesome sewing projects. ;)
  • I went to Tonic Living with Mom to try to find some fabric for roman shades in our TV room. I left with some samples and inspired for other projects. I love the Ikat fabric I spotted. Not for our drapes, but maybe an ottoman? It's GORGEOUS. 
  • Pottery Bark Kids has their Valentine's Day stuff out. I'm not normally a sucker for this kind of stuff, but when I see retro designs like that, I go crazy. I may wait until after Valentine's Day to pick some of it up on sale. 
Have a lovely weekend. xo Linds

Ps., Thanks for your tips on the windows in the TV room, when Oscar naps I'll respond to your awesome suggestions. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts