My Top 5 Birthday Picks


My 30th birthday is only a few weeks away, so of course I've been thinking about what I'd put on my birthday wishlist :) Here's what I came up with:

1. printed chambray shirt - I love this take on the popular chambray shirt. Plus it would look great with my mint-coloured skinny cords.
2. leather tote - I head back to work in a few months and this would be the perfect to-and-from bag.
3. rain jacket - It rains a lot in Halifax. My Hunter rain boots have proved to be a great investment and I think this jacket would be another. I love that I could wear it to a meeting and to the grocery store, too.
4. nude pumps - I've been on the hunt for a great pair of nude pumps for awhile. These could be it.
5. earrings - How cute are these knot-shaped earrings? They go with everything and, more importantly, Hannah won't be tempted to grab on.

What are you pining after these days?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts