New York


I'm off to New York for some business in a few weeks. I can't wait. While I'm there I'll be attending the New York International Gift Fair - browsing for some new goodies for the shop - I'll also be visiting with friends, and hopefully I'll have an opportunity to get to the Museum of Modern Art or a few other galleries. Aubrey and Oscar are staying home but I won't be lacking company as my Mom is coming with me. Eeee! Any tips on what we should visit while we're there? I haven't been since Grade 10, when I went on an art trip with my school. Which is kind of surreal seeing as I'm returning with a few art accomplishments now under my belt. Funny how life works sometimes. :)

Photo via Kate Spade original source from here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts