Photo inspiration + links for your weekend

source: lonny magazine

If I have to suffer through the cold of winter, I'd prefer to do my suffering at this Austrian ski lodge. Who's with me? You can check out more of Jagdgut Wachtelhof's stunning decor in the current issue of Lonny Magazine.

Thanks to everyone who weighed in on yesterday's colour conundrum. Your tweets, comments and emails declared Paramount the clear winner, so I'm off to buy some paint this weekend - I just have to break the news to Adam first.

Speaking of weekends, here are a few links for yours. Have a good one!

-A cold-weather coping mechanism I can really get behind.
-I'm always tempted by challenges like these. Maybe something to consider when my 30 Before Thirty list is done?
-I think I love this woman. And I know I love a good fashion slideshow.
-I don't usually decorate for Valentine's Day, but if I did I would totally make one of these.
-Amen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts