Photo inspiration + links for your weekend

source: house to home via from yosune with love

Isn't it funny how guests always gather in the kitchen, no matter how tiny and cramped it is? That's what happens in our house, anyway, and every apartment we've ever rented. Ample storage and plenty of counter space are complete unknowns to me. And places for guests to sit or stand comfortably? Never. I can't figure it out. Maybe they just like keeping the cook company?

In our next house, a large, open kitchen is a must for me. Like this kitchen. Can't you picture your friends and family gathered around the large island chatting and laughing?

Some day.

Congratulations if you made it through the work week. The first couple of days back after the holidays are always the hardest! Here are a few links for your weekend:


-I put our Christmas decorations away yesterday, but I wish I'd read this first.
-I'm not crazy about the idea of a bird sanctuary, but there are some cool ways to re-use your tree once the holidays are over.
-Have you checked out West Elm Market yet? This would make a great DIY project (if you're feeling crafty), this would be perfect in Adam's studio, and my kitchen needs this fridge. Oh, and these are just cute.
-Winter is for making and eating soup. I can't wait to try this one.
-Iceland's strict baby name rules are making headlines. Where do you stand on policing baby names?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts