I think I need a hanging window shelf

source: Poppytalk via vtwonen

Recently, I remembered seeing this clever hanging shelf idea on Poppytalk. I would love to keep a few potted herbs in our kitchen, but the layout makes it tricky to find a spot that gets enough light and isn't so out of the way that I'll forget to water them. We have a well-lit window over our kitchen sink, truly the perfect spot for plants, and this shelf seems like an easy enough weekend project. I think I have to make this.

In other kitchen news, we finally bought the paint for our lower cabinets! We couldn't find the right lumber to trim out the doors (plus it was pouring rain, so not exactly lumber-buying weather), but hopefully we'll get a chance to try again this weekend.

So, do you have an indoor herb garden? Any tips?

Psst! It's now easier to pin images straight from my blog. Just hover over the image you want to pin (or tap it once if you're using a tablet or smartphone) and a 'pin it' button will appear. Happy Pinning!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts