Photo inspiration + weekend links

source: DesignSponge

source: DesignSponge

When we finally renovate our stairs, I'd love to try out some chunky stripes like these. I think it's a great way to add some interest to large, blank walls. We have especially high ceilings in our stairway, so this could be for us. And of course I love all that white with a few touches of dark wood. Check out the full before & after here.

We're off to visit Adam's family this weekend and I have a date with a few girlfriends on Sunday afternoon. See you Monday!

Here are your links:

-The DIY pelmet in our bedroom was featured on Apartment Therapy.

-19 Ikea hacks - including one from me.

-Goodbye Google Reader. Click here to learn how to get a copy of your Reader data, then check out some RSS Reader alternatives here and here.

-I really wanted to like this show. Did you watch?

-Celebrate St. Patty's Day with a jar of luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts