Photo inspiration + weekend links

 

If you weren't convinced about the transformational power of paint, make sure you check out the full before and after on Design Sponge. On a related note, would you ever try an all-white room?

I'm hoping to get some painting done this weekend myself. I think it's time to finally tackle the slab doors for the front hall closet. Just thinking about dragging them out of the garage and setting them up to paint is making me tired, but I know I'll be so happy when it's done!

Happy weekend! Here are your links:

-Did you know that today is International Women's Day? Check out this interactive map of women's political rights around the globe.

-Some more gender geography: the best place to be a woman.

-I'm a sucker for stripes. Here are some bold ways to use them in your home.

-I bought this illustrated petting zoo app yesterday. Fun for kids and kids at heart.

-8 beauty products you already have in your kitchen. I can't wait to try cornstarch as dry shampoo.


All images via Design Sponge.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts