Toddler Book Recommendations by Oscar



I noticed last week that Oscar asks Aubrey to read him a few books over, and over, and over again. I thought I'd share what his favourites are these days.  The three most hilarious books are Don't let the pigeon drive the bus, I Want My Hat Back, and Caps for Sale. They are short books but packed with sayings that your littles will repeat over and over. "I want my hat back" is especially hilarious for this....

The other books that Oscar loves is Tikki Tikki Tembo and Professor Wormbog in Search for the Zipperump-a-Zoo by the amazing Mercer Meyer- these two, along with Caps for Sale are books that my parents read to me as a child. Professor Wormbog is packed full of crazy illustrations that will captivate a toddler. Little details that really make it a fun book.

Any book recommendations that I should pick up for Oscar? He's totally drawn to the funny books....


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts