Etsy Spring Fling & A New CHRIST IS.. Sign

If I had a dollar for every time someone has emailed me about this sign...
I still wouldn't be rich.
But, I would have made a decent chunk of change.
 
I painted a few.
I plan to paint more.
Sometime...
 
 
You can find this lovely gray and white one here.


 
Or this dark brown stained and creamy white one here.

 
And lastly, this rustic, weathered gray and white one here.
Believe it or not, this one is my favorite.
It actually didn't photograph as neat as (I think) it looks in real life.
 
So to celebrate the glorious arrival of Spring and of these new items, I am having a SPRING FLING sale!
Stop by my Etsy Store and pick out something special for yourself or someone dear to you.
 
Enter the code SPRINGFLING when you checkout and get 10% off!
Sale will end on Monday, April 8th.
 

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts