Join Me For Coffee? {A New Sign}

Why have they not made an authentic smelling coffee candle?
The kind that fills not only your nose but your whole head with that aroma that makes you want to crunch right into the whole coffee bean.
The aroma that makes non coffee drinkers wish they were coffee drinkers.
Why?
How hard can it be you candle makers?



I am a coffee lover.
Not a connoisseur mind you.
Just a lover of coffee.
I like coffee you can chew.
Yup.
I said chew.



I will admit that I drink a latte every morning.
I'm not ashamed.
You can chew espresso too.



Unfortunately this slice of coffee went off to new lands.
I sold it to my brother-in-law in Virginia.
It will be for sale at his store there.



Bottoms up you coffee fans.
Chew that coffee down!

(and somebody get busy on that candle)
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts