Photo inspiration + weekend links



Images via Covet Garden

Have you seen the latest issue of Covet Garden? I love all the little decorating details in this kitchen; I wouldn't mind stealing that faucet, too (the whole house is worth a peek, so make sure you check it out).

Thanks to everyone who weighed in on my kitchen hardware dilemma. I ended up installing them vertically and I love the new look. Now to makeover those countertops...

We have a pretty low-key weekend ahead of us - I hope you have a great one!

-I love me some Jason Segel, but he does what now?
-We usually buy ours at the market, but I would love it if Adam mastered the at-home version (he's the breadmaker in our house)
-Am I the only one who finds the idea of "pretty tools" really annoying?
-I can't wait to pick this up. Perfect weekend reading with a cup of coffee (or tea)
-Did you watch? P.S. I love that they have reviews for "newbies" and "experts"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts