Bed styling

Last week we talked about sofa styling, so this week I thought it would be fun to look at bed styling. There are lots of options out there, but I prefer a pared-down look (no surprises there). I secretly hate making the bed, but after years of my parents forcing me to, it's now a compulsion. Plus, who doesn't love climbing into a nicely made bed at the end of the day? That said, if styling the bed takes longer than 30 seconds, it's not going to happen every day (and my husband would probably refuse to make it that way, anyway).

Here are several inspiring beds that manage to look great and seem like they'd be pretty easy to make:
via Design Sponge

via Emily Henderson

OK, folding and positioning the throw blanket would definitely take longer than 30 seconds, but it looks really good and I would do it for my cat, who would obviously think it was the world's best napping spot.

via Emily Henderson

Same.

via Design Sponge

via A Cup of Jo

via Design Sponge

via the brick house


So, did your parents force you to make your bed every day? And how many throw pillows are too many?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts