Photo inspiration + let's stay together

via Pinterest

via Pinterest

via Pinterest


Nothing says Canada Day like a red and white room, right?  I love the colour red, but I usually prefer bright red accessories to bright red walls. With the exception of that bathroom - yum!

Adam is away with his band, so Hannah and I are having a girls weekend. Here's hoping the rain goes away so we can check out some Canada Day festivities!

Speaking of July 1, it's also the day Google Reader has decided to dump all of us. If you haven't made the switch already, here are a few ways we can stay together:

 

Follow me on Bloglovin



If you love to read blogs, I highly recommend Bloglovin. I made the switch a few months ago and actually prefer it to Google Reader. You can follow me here, or just click the '+' button in my sidebar.

 

Subscribe to my RSS feed



Alternatively, you can subscribe to my RSS feed here, or by clicking the RSS icon in my sidebar.

 

Follow by email or Google Friend Connect



Get posts delivered straight to your inbox by entering your email address in the box in my sidebar. If you have a Blogger account, follow me with Google Friend Connect to see my posts in your reading list.

And of course you can always find me on Twitter and Pinterest.

Happy weekend and let's stay together, OK?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts