Summerwood Photography


Beware, this post is picture heavy!
A few months back I had the pleasure of adding a new sponsor to my blog.
Please welcome Summerwood Photography.

31 Virginia

 
I had sadly neglected having had any professional photos done of our 3 boys.
So I was more than thrilled to have Ryan and Alisha do their pictures.
 
Ryan and Alisha are a husband and wife team and they work so well together.
I was beyond impressed with how quickly and efficiently they got the shoot done.
Of course it helped that they're our friends and our boys love them;-)











They took so many wonderful pictures that it has been hard to choose our favorites.
I love how they really captured the boys personalities!
I did pick some of the more goofy ones to show, but they are actually some of my favorite.
 
Be sure to stop by their site and see some more of the wonderful shots they've taken.
They do an excellent job of taking wedding photos as well as normal portraits.
 
Thanks you all for capturing some precious moments that we can hold on to!

31 Virginia




Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts