A new camera


One of my goals for the year is to buy a new camera. My husband gifted me with a nice camera a few years ago, but I've been thinking about making the switch to a DSLR for a little while now. Several months ago, I accidentally dropped my camera and broke the plate that holds the batteries in. I continued to use it, but it required holding the plate in place with my thumb and the camera would still periodically shut off while I was trying to photograph something. Not ideal.

Since we're going on vacation and there are some good sales going on, it seemed like the right time to pull the trigger on buying a new camera. Luckily Adam agreed and we picked one out on Friday. Now I just need to figure out how to use it! Here are a few shots from our - very hot! - weekend.

{still cute, even covered in food}

{these plastic dishes are a current favourite}

{loves being tossed in the air}

{total trading card pose}

P.S. Is anyone else in the habit of frantically cleaning your house before you go away on vacation? There is something so nice about coming home to a clean house and nicely made beds that I would argue it's well-worth the mad dash before departure day. At least that's what I've been telling myself as I scramble to check everything off my to-do list ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts